Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Blogust

The Blog so Far


Much to my surprise the blog has been a bigger hit than I had expected. Unfortunately, only a few people have left comments and the majority of people are not discussing but, I have faith this will all happen in good time as more articles are posted. BTWTCF is recieving 150+ hits a day! 100 of those come from Windows PC's, 30 are using Mac's, 10 are using Mobile Phones, and the remaining 10 are mix-n-match Operating Systems such as Ubuntu, Linux, and Unix. I am glad blogspot keeps track and graphs all of this for me because these results are amazing! Now ~150+ hits is nothing compared to facebook but hey, for a blog that is barely a week old and it's existence was communicated by email, text and Facebook status updates to maybe 30 people, having the blog and its articles acessed 150 times daily is damn good in my book! My ultimate goal is to have it at 500 hits a day by the end of the year, I would love to have so much traffic that Google will require me to start paying for the bandwidth...and I'm going to get 500 hits a day I promise you that.

What's Happening in August, dude??


Okay enough with the technical details.  I have dedicated this month to one of my favorite topics and a very important one at that - Weapons and Preparedness.  You will enjoy reading articles and guides to help you prepare for Exodus or a Zombie Apocalypse.  Whether you are aware of the deadly T Virus or you are a skeptic, all of the articles, projects, products, pictures, videos, and links that will be discussed here at By the Way the Crow Flies, will help you and your loved ones survive any type of emergency. I will also help foster an understanding of the importance for disaster preparedness education, weapon knowledge, and basic survival techniques.  Be sure to check daily as I will be updating the blog on a daily basis and on weekends I hope to be able to update at least 2 times a day.
One last thing, something I have decided to start on the blog - I will be posting a daily quote. The quote will pertain in some way to what I have blogged or what kind of day I have had. You are in for a treat!

2 comments:

  1. FYI bro. Just wanna let you know I've been reading just about everything. You lost me later in your computer building, but I don't know about that stuff anyway. Can't wait to read your apocalypse preparation tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the content. I have been working on more Apocalypse Survival content and other goodies to post. Unfortunately, I have been awfully busy lately so I haven't had much time to update the blog, but I promise, stay tuned, you will like what's in store and it is coming soon!

      Delete